Functioning and purpose
The standard version of the Pack Export® consists of a filtration stage, intake fans, damper system for recirculation and exchange of the treated air, supply fan, humidifier, heating and / or cooling coil.
The air taken from the environment is cleaned, passing through filters (static or automatic), and sucked by a recovery fan. Then, using a set of rolling shutters, it is expelled / mixed / recirculated with the outside and finally fed with the supply fan (after being conditioned according to the needs) towards the ducted distribution system in the destination department.
Pack Export® is used in industrial environments in all those environments where it is necessary to treat large quantities of air.
Designed for your needs
Pack Export® can be made, depending on the needs of customers, using various materials and / or equipment:
• Panels made of galvanized / painted steel, stainless steel or aluminum with internal insulation in expanded polyurethane or rock wool coupled with supporting metal structures in three versions: painted steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel.
• Air filters with automatic cleaning and / or static type with filter cells with different degrees of filtration;
• Axial or centrifugal fans;
• Humidification through a rain chamber, which can also be supplied with cold water, or high pressure system.
• Heating batteries / heaters (powered by hot water, steam or electricity).