The General Management has formalized and approved the principles on which its management is based and the objectives it intends to pursue in the medium-long term, an expression of the trend followed as lines of business.
It therefore makes its company policy available to all interested parties, both internal and external.
The company mission is represented by the will of the General Management of Martèl s.r.l. to become a leading company in the market of air treatment technologies, applied to all the processes in which a strict control of temperature and humidity is required, distinguishing itself from other offers for the high level of quality of its products.
The General Management defines the Company Policy in the following aspects:
FOR THE QUALITY - FOR THE SECUTIRY - PER THE AMBIENCE
1. MANAGEMENT OBJECTIVES IN THE AVERAGE PERIOD:
Martèl's goal is to maintain competitive advantage over its competitors by offering a high quality product, technically superior, reliable, innovative and custom designed according to the requirements of each individual customer. Martèl also wants to guarantee an excellent service that is durable over the years, in an attempt to retain the buyer thanks to the availability of spare parts ready for delivery.
2. OBJECTIVES OF THE LONG-TERM DIRECTION:
Establish itself as a reference company in the market of air treatment technologies, applied to all the processes in which a strict control of temperature and humidity is required, distinguishing itself from other offers for the high level of quality of its products, taking care of the times execution, costs and management of suppliers.
At the same time increasing the opening towards new markets.
3. MAIN OBJECTIVES REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN THE ORGANIZATION:
The organization complies with the mandatory requirements imposed by current legislation in addition to the requirements imposed by the UNI EN ISO 9001, the requirements required by customers and stakeholders.
4. ENGAGEMENT OF THE LEADERSHIP FOR THE ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
The implementation of the Organizational Management System is a shared commitment and approved by the Management that undertakes to ensure that the Company Policy is communicated, understood, implemented, available, maintained and supported at all levels of the company.
5. IMPROVED LEADERSHIP FOR QUALITY - ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY:
The General Management guarantees respect and protection of the health and safety of workers and the environment ensuring compliance with current regulations.
In particular, with regard to safety aspects, the management:
- guarantees the reliability and good conditions of the work environment, of vehicles, equipment, plants and machinery, through a careful maintenance program;
- deals with informing, training and sensitizing staff on issues related to safety related to the risks of work, the proper use of equipment, equipment and how to manage emergencies.
6. ENGAGEMENT OF THE LEADERSHIP TOWARDS THE INVOLVEMENT AND PARTICIPATION OF THE STAFF:
The Management is committed to promoting participation, involvement and dissemination of the Organizational Management System to all its personnel, aware that working in an environment open to comparison and based on respect for the person is fundamental for the growth of the company itself.
7. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT:
The adoption of an Organizational Management System forms the basis for the growth and optimization of the management of the entire organization. The Management, constantly analyzing and monitoring its processes, evaluating the risks connected to them, promotes and implements actions aimed at continuous improvement of the company.
8. CUSTOMER FACILITY AND SATISFACTION OF THE REQUIREMENTS:
The management of MARTÈL s.r.l. undertakes to apply a policy appropriate to the organization's purpose, aimed at satisfying the customer and continuously optimizing the functioning of the Organizational Management System.
9. ENTITLEMENT TO THE PRESERVATION OF THE COMPANY KNOW-HOW, INTERNAL KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCES SPECIFICALLY OWNED BY THE ORGANIZATION:
The Management undertakes to preserve its knowledge and skills, and to encourage the growth of the latter in order to achieve continuous improvement of all processes. To this end, the Direction promotes training activities and moments of transmission of knowledge between the various levels of the organization.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
It is the will of the organization to demonstrate its commitment to operate in compliance with the Privacy protecting all the Interested Parties by processing their data according to the provisions of Legislative Decree 679/2016.